September 30, 2015

Roger Rose - New Songs Hymns 2013



Artwork: None
Info: WebRip... new org. , hymns from Mad At The World band member Roger Rose . Really great pop/rock sounds.. This tracks were posted 2 years ago on SoundCloud (2013)

Tracks:
  1. A mighty Fortesss
  2. Great is thy faithfulness
  3. Holy Holy Holy
  4. I Get To Live Another Day
  5. I love to tell the story
  6. I stand amazed final
  7. I surrender all
  8. In the garden
  9. Jesus paid it all
  10. nothing but the blood of jesus
  11. Psalms 23
  12. There is a fountain
  13. This is the Day
  14. This little light of mine
  15. when we all get to heaven 
DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. The file asks for a password,but i don't see one? have i over looked something?
    I would really like to download this file.

    ReplyDelete

Note: All rude / spam comments are deleted...